I know you want it.
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
9/13/2005 10:29:00 PM
Haven been blogging. Sorry. The last few days i did not even use the computer and yesterday, i have too lil time to blog.

So what happen the last few days? Hmm, Sat.. ok, i went swimming with yinkhay, my brother, her brother and her brother's friend. Actually it is only me, my brother and yinkhay playing becos the rest are having swimming lesson so they can't join us. But before that, i went to yinkhay's house to have lunch and chill there. I went there at about 3 plus then we satyed there till 5 plus to leave for the pool. My brother and her brother really clicks well becoss they were chatting busily and me and yk are chatting our stuffs too. Lols. Fun chilling there. Ok, so the pool. Lols.

Sunday.. I did practically nothing in the morning and the early afternoon. Monday school reopening so i still have got a lot of homework to wrap up. Argh. So i, obediently took out my POA homework and start doing. Haha! So good sia! Stuck at the first question of the long qn. MCQs is still okay but the section B is really very tedious. I regretted not bringing it out to do earlier. So i called yanting and ask her about the question. We did it over the phone and finally, the whole long qn is finished i tot i shud reward myself for doing my POA homework so hardworkingly the first time so i watched some tvs. Lols. But after that i still continued finishing up my homework. Why hadnt i done it earlier?? So thats about my Sunday.

Monday. First day of school after the September holiday. Usual time-table, usual routine. And end of year is like in three weeks time?? Stress man.. And miss Sham did not come to school that day. In fact, quite a lot of students did not come to school. I wonder if they have forgotten that school has started once again? Sharyn was sick so she wasnt here. Kinda miss her. Really. Saw all my friends.. not much of a difference to most of them. But really glad to be back in school. Once again, maths.. science.. chinese.. english.. humans.. POA.. We even had choir on the first day of school. But mr Liew had let us off early but that *** and ***(sensored) hold us back. Again. Sing that graduation song. Freak!

Then i went back home, rest, and then there came a really heavy heavy almost hurricane rain. It really scared the hell out of me. When the sky started to darken by 615, i was watching tv. I told my younger brother to close the windows of the room as i know there will be a really heavy rain coming. That at around 630, it is pouring like hell.

It suddenly reminds me of War of the Worlds and i really feel like going to my room and hide myself under my covers. I went outside to keep in the clothes as my mum called and told me that she have not kept it yet. The wind was blowing with those roaring sound and i am alone outside! Lucky my elder brother came out to help me. I was so damn scared. I went to bathe after that and in the toilet the rain just wouldnt stop coming in from the window. As my toilet window had some faulty, it could not close full. I came out as quickly as possible and i took out my phone, msged debbie that the rain reminds me of the movie except without the aliens. Wah, im scared shitless by the time practically.

Then the thunders and the lightning did not stop. It went on and on and on till i forgot when it actually stopped raining. One thing to cheer me up from the bad weather was the mega monday movie, Speed. Wah! Another super - nice movie. I was kicking and punching, shouting and swearing, everything. My poor A maths homework was left no, not undone but half done on the table. But i did do it after the movie ended. Ppls, got chance go catch it. It might be a rather old movie but shud not be a problem to rent it somewhere. Lols.

Oh and yar! I forgot! After i came out from my bath, i took out my contacts to wash it. And guess what? My left contacts tore!! AHHH!! Freak lah! And i din know. I tot that crystal thing on my hand was water droplets under the light but i realise it was half of my contact! I really had no idea how or when it tore but it really breaks my heart. It was less than half a month old only and now i have to wear my spectacles for the rest if the month. And thanks to Sebastian for saying that i look like a primary school kid. Thanks a lot.

Today. Nothing much happen except for that *** and ***(sensored) - again. How shud i put it? Oh! I really from the bottom of my heart despices them, just like pieces of decaying road - kill to me, neantherthal, major pisser according to debbie, and i feel like stuffing my shoe in their extra large but totally useless arses if theirs. That stupid old *** hold us up without letting us have any lunches at all and expect us to sing. And gives stupid excuses like i dun think they sang well. Lets do it again. Feel like throwing someBODY at her. I felt so dizzy and yu ping and i are practically going to faint. Sit ans stand, sit and stand. She thinks that it is very fun? Ask her do it herslef then! I was practically throwing my stuffs on the floor when i went in lah! That urge to kick her down the stairs and stuff my foot into her mouth is so overwhelming that it threatened to suffocate me.

I called Shiying immediately i go out of the room becos i was suppose to meet her at 3 and its 340 when we are dismissed. I started shouting f, f and more f into the phone not making effort to lower my volume. I want her to know how much i despiced her. Bitching about her has become my recent pasttime. I am so proud of myself.

Now i have let out all my unhappiness, i felt so much better. Thats what bitching about her allows you to feel. So unloaded, so clean.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !