I know you want it.
Friday, October 28, 2005
10/28/2005 04:59:00 PM
Today we got back our results and my results sucks. Really sucks. I got 35/36 in class position and 114/141 in level position. Tell me how bad can i get for my reults. So next year i will be going another class. At least i manage to go up to sec 4 E but so what? I only pass English and two subjetcs which is the basic criteria to go up to sec 4E. Just pass. If i fail one more subject, i will be going to NA. I failed POA, A maths, Emaths and Combine science. The subjects i thought i will pass is exactly what i pass. I passed English, Chinese and Combine Huamnities. So i guess im stronger in language more than maths and sciences. Really felt so sad and depress right now.

Neways, e-mailed Ben telling him about my results. Maybe someone in other countries know how to console me more.

And today is like the last day school but still got bridging during hols. But took some photos with debbie, yanting, yuping, the people i will miss most when im in another class. Have fun next year together. I guess i quartet that never seperate have to become a trio now. Hahas! *Sad smile* Also took photo with sebastian. Lols! Funny guy. Hiaz, gon miss him too.Gon miss every single 3E2 ppl man. But i'm also happy i manage to remain in 4E tho my results aint that good.

Ok, anyway, its gon be another fun year for me. I hope so. LolS!
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !