Saturday, January 07, 2006
1/07/2006 04:59:00 PM
Wow, can't believe how long i haven't been checking back here.
So yeah, today was tired. Very tired man. Woke up so early in the morning to go to school for cca oreientation. And you know isn't helping much. She kept stopping us at the second note and stop and stop and stop. Wah, can just die inside there man. Piss me off. So finally we went to the hall and we presented out stuffs and we left. I mean, they left. I still have to stay back for my prefects' duty.
I have been waiting that for so long man. The last few days were all oreientation for the new sec ones and i felt like a teacher when i bring them around. Maybe you guys won't understand but i felt so good after all of that. Teaching and looking after kids is my passion. I wish i can do that all of the time man.
So yeah, back to today. After i changed i went to the hall with chen yee to look for miss tan like she said but she told us to go to the prefect's room to gather cos it'll take a while. I love going to the prefect's room cos its the place where i can really relax and let everything out. Everything. Like showing how tired you really are and sit at the corner undisturbed. And the prefects are all so fun, talking, laughing, joking. I just love this kind of stuffs. So relaxed.
Then after we went in we started joking around again. Then there's this guy, jojo ang, the joker there, i had so much fun debating with them. This is also the first time i talked to him so much and donoven also. Its like all of them are so fun. then sharyn also there, citra, al of good friends are over there. I really regret not having so much fun in the room before until now which is like so my last year in school. Sad man. And the prefect's teacher also change liao to miss tan who is so much fun.
So unlucky. Oh yar, back to jojo. So yeah, he was really fun. We were debating and debating actually about nothing also but it was so much fun. Sharyn and guys is like helping me talk back at him and the whole scene was so animated. Everyone in the room is laughing at out debation. Lols, tho jojo can get really nasty sometimes in his words but i dunno why, i find it quite hard to be angry at him cos he will make you laugh again. See? The perfect person. But nah, he is younger than me also. Lols, but anyone can have fun with jojo man and i'm serious. Shit, i better stop being with jojo too much or else.. Argh.. Never mind man.. But really you know that? He is so much fun.
And then we wait, she talks, we wait, she talks, we wait, she talks, we wait, she talks and so on. You know that kills? Freak. Ugh. I'll rather stay in the prefects room and chill and continue our debate. That is like a thousand time better than there. And my mood immediately changed after i get out of the room. Dunno why also but just felt like wanting to stop the time right there where we are talking. Omg. What has happened to me?
I dunno if i should put them in words here. Ugh. I'm dying. I saw my lao po online but when i want to talk to her she left already. I felt like talking to her suddenly. Ugh. My friend told me that she is clueless. I'm clueless too. What is this happening to me?? Ugh.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.
Thanks for the apple!
layout
image:
deviantart
fonts:
Dafont
codes/design:
Fishpear
the rest:
promise !