I know you want it.
Friday, May 19, 2006
5/19/2006 08:12:00 PM
I hate your possessiveness ok? Get out of my life man, i beg of you. Stop acting like you are always the victim alright? What is this? Acting pitiful just to get people's attention. Hey, don't be so low down lah ok? You think those comforting words are genuine? Please man. They are just entertaining you. Don't you get it? And you not only did not appreciate still cry like some disgusting people. I am tired of that attention seeking seeking from you lah ok? I just don't don't know what word to use to tell you how i much i hate you right now. Childish freak. Want people to what? Follow you in life every single minute of your life? 'Nobody to accompany me leh..' 'Then i have to go home myself again liao..' 'I have been pang sei by you for so many times..' 'Then don't pang sei me hor..' Damn you lah!! You don't think i always happy happy reply you those stupid comments mean i felt nothing ok? Get a grip!! I can't wait for the day when i can finally just scold you to stop being like some childish freak right in your face. I can't believe you can actually make me feel this way lor. You really power lah! And stop reminding me we are still friends ok, i don't want to talk to you anymore unless you can change out of this stupid childish acts. Act like an adult!! You are suppose to be the most adultish in our group but ironically, you are the most childish one. Come back and talk to me when you are ready to me you are no longer the childish person. And stop being possessive. I am not yours. I don't belong to you. What are you to tell me who to talk to and not to talk to? Sucker.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !