I know you want it.
Friday, June 23, 2006
6/23/2006 10:47:00 PM
I don't believe this at all. School's starting already?! What?! Its like so fast!! Hiaz, gotta face it man. Anyway, its not exactly i didn't enjoy this holiday at all lah, i did play, erm, a lot?? But i still did study okay.

Anyway, i wanna tell you about that training where i felt so satisfied with myself. Its like, i have finally overcome my fear of running. I ran 2.4 that day during training wothout stopping!! Ok, i knw for runners like you out there might think this is no bug deal but for me it is!! I keep wanting to give up, really keep wanting to but Fiona was being so super sweet, she keeps cheering me on beside me. And everytime i start to fall back a bit, she will run a little slower to let me catch up. Then she started to run faster too to encourage me to run faster. And at the last round, she keeps asking me to sprint at the last 100 metres and i told her i can't, she told me, "You can do it!", so i tried to but i was really too tired. Then li wen came along!! She was holding two water bottles and doing that stupid dance in front of me and cheering me on, so i figured i can't let Fiona and her down so i sprinted!! You know, the feeling was so great. Really. And during the run, meiqi and qilin were also cheering me. I was so touched!! and my final time was 17.10!! I know this is not very good but for my first try its really amazing. Qilin also told me the timing is good. My next target is to hit 17 and below. Keep your fingers cross for me. Thanks. =))

I just love training now. And running is good for health. Its so ironic. I used to hate running so much i groan everytime teacher ask us to. But now its different. I love running!! =))

Actually, come to think of it, going back to school isn't really that bad. I kind of miss school too. Hahas, so well see you guys in school!! Its like, another battle against studies and enemies - again.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !