I know you want it.
Saturday, June 03, 2006
6/03/2006 09:33:00 PM
I loved today's training! It was my first training ever so tho it didn't went to well for me at the start but i still loved it. I met meiqi and yuting at tiong then meet li wen and the rest at the stadium. At the mrt station we sat there waiting for li wen to come then i saw fanni alighting so i called out to her then the four of us sat there at chatted, about oh-so-attention-craving *. I was damn angry when yuting told me what happened, i just think that * got unbalance mind. Oh well, i lay my hands of * man. Whatever shit * does. Anyways, li wen called li wen and told her that she is already the bustop waiting for us so we went down there and meet her. And when we reach the stadium, fiona was like so angry with us for being late. Sorry fiona!! Anyway, we changed then started warm up. We ran two rounds and half way i was feeling damn sick and my stomach hurts like shit. Then half way through exercise, i thought i was going to faint and i really need the toilet. I felt very bad because we are only starting training. I walked to the toilet and thank god there's a sitter one. I really felt like i'm blacking out. I wanted to leave the toiletand lie down but the bench was wet and there's no way i can lie down. So i walked out and at that time i am already fainting!! All i can see is black. I'm no kidding!! I think its the sun so i closed my eyes and walked back. It doesn't really make a difference since i can't see the road. Then when i'm nearing them, i heard li wen laughing and playfully scolding yuting then i just collapsed. I closed my eyes then felt myself drifting off but i quickly opened my eyes cos i'm afraid i'm not going to wake up. I said i want to rest so i lied at the stands. I really don't think i can go on but it is the first training!! How can i just give up like that. So despite the splitting headache and that stupid stomachache i got up and joined them. Lucky for me, i felt better after a while and officially started training. Running is really tiring but i don't know why i just don't feel like giving up. So we ran and ran. Then during break i told yuting what happen to me just now. Actually i wanted to keep mum but i felt that if this kind of things next time, they will know. I felt so sad when i thought about it. Am i really not fit for running? But training with li wen, yuting, meiqi, fiona and fanni is really fun. I can't wait for the next one at alcaff!! I just hope i won't have the fainting feeling anymore. And training also made me know more about my friends for example fanni. I don't normally talk to her so much and today i chatted with her so much. I was feeling very happy. Thanks for making me feel this way you guys. And, training today was a success, considering it our first one. I know its not perfect yet and i'm sure it will. =))))))))
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !