I know you want it.
Friday, June 02, 2006
6/02/2006 08:47:00 PM
I'm watching my life falling apart and there's nothing i can do. I dread going to home nowadays. Whats the use if the home you are going to is full of shoutings? Whats the use if your parents treats you like someone who doesn't belong. Whats the use of talking to your parents if all they do now is to shout at you? If this's the kind of parent-daughter relationship, then i will rather say i'm without. My mum keeos asking me to talk to my dad about whether or not to drop Add Maths. I wanted to tell her, Yeah, and i will be the pope if he doesn't shout at me. I have already lost count of how many days exactly i have stopped to my dad. I didn't know it will be quick. 16 years my life is falling apart before me. Or rather the relationship is falling apart. I just find it so hard to talk to them nowadays. If not for my friends, i wouldn't be here now. I would be wasted to nothing. And what can i do? Don't tell me to try talking to them. Its not like i haven't tried. It just doesn't work.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !