I know you want it.
Friday, August 11, 2006
8/11/2006 09:38:00 PM
Now when i glance out of my window, i see an almost full moon. Is this good or bad, somebody?

I took my chinese result today, i got a B3!! I was so happy i actually cried. Me, kelin, get B3?? My god. I told my dad, and he was like, "K, gd, kp it up." (thats my dad's shorthand btw). I think even he's surprised. But even though B3 is the really basic expectation, i was rather disappointed that i did not get an A2. Oh man. I'm free from Chinese!!! Chinese free!! But my mum worst!! I told her i got a B3, she was like, "huh? then kor kor get how much the last time?" When i said B3, then she said "oh good." Wah!! I'm so sad lah!!

Anyway, i mentioned that if i a get a B3 for chinese he will go and watch fireworks wih me yeah? Yes, you guessed it. It was called off. I don't even want to tell you the reason why. I told him i would want a double pay back. If he ever pays me back, that is.

Debbie, Daddy, Yanting, Ivy, even Yu hwang are trying to cheer me up. I'm so touched. I'm actually dateless tomorrow for the fireworks but they promised me they will go with me, to make it up. I'm really touched, really really touched. And i know and i trust them to keep this promise. I will think everything through very thoroughly. And it has to be fireworks again. Next time, everytime i see them, the only thing i think will be how much i got hurt in this whole turmoil.

I'm really disappointed. Sometimes i will really believe that everything that happens to me are cursed. Life, Friends (not counting those cant-do-w/o buds), Relationship, everything.

Answer me this question : Will you still love me in the morning?
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !