Wednesday, April 04, 2007
4/04/2007 09:00:00 PM
I dunno why but Sebastian keep asking me to go to some business thing. I know he dont want me to think that he's leaving me out lah since thats what he told me but its really not the point. I'm really seriously not interested to go.
And he's super persistent. I told him im not free anydays from now till the start of school and he'll be like, ok, then how about tmr. I'm like, no im not free. Then friday? I said its good friday, its a holiday i dont want to go out. Then next week? I'm like, im not free!!!! I got orientation going on, my cousin is going overseas so im catching up with her so not free. And guess what? He goes back to asking me, "then tmr you free?" This whole thing went on for three to four rounds!!!
Okay, i know you its very kind of you for asking me to this business thing, ok im very happy but i dont want to go!! I mean, even if i go i wont join any stuffs so what for?? I told him im not interested in business and he told me he'll make me a businesswoman in the future. I'm really seriously not interested and i wont be in business for like the next 100 undred years of my life so dont waste both of our time.
And he's still so persistent. He keeps asking and asking. Asking and asking. He still say he's not forcing me into going but isnt that what he's doing already?
You know what friend? No offence but i'm really not interested. It'll make your job easier if you have asked someone interested.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.
Thanks for the apple!
layout
image:
deviantart
fonts:
Dafont
codes/design:
Fishpear
the rest:
promise !