I know you want it.
Monday, April 23, 2007
4/23/2007 11:20:00 PM
I hate feeling like this. This very emo feeling.

Today the whole day, i was feeling so uncharacterised. Not like my normal character at all. Even though i dont even know what my character is. But whatever. I'm just feeling so out today.

Like everything is against me. Something which i thought would stay for long, made me feel that i was only hoping it will. Some one prove to me that maybe our friendship isnt going to be as strong as i thought it will be. But never mind, I'm going to survive.

Being alone didnt sound as scary as what i think it will feel. Andy told me that he's alone most of the time too. So if he can do it, so can i. But why do i still feel so lost today? Its almost like we dont know each other anymore. And im thinking, why am i even wasting my time blogging about you?

I got my old friends whom i know will be there for me when i need them. So why do i even bother to feel vexed about you? I mean, who cares right.

And if you really dont like me, fine, cos i dont like you very much too. (yan ting taught me this.)

I got more pressing matters in my mind to even think about what i should do with you.

Another emo feeling i felt when i was in the bus. Because it was raining and i was sitting at the window seat, alone. I put my face near the window and watching the rain washing down the windows. Suddenly it dawned to me that, if those raindrops were my tears, i would be crying really sadly, quietly. Which i felt like doing everytime i was in the bus alone.

Am i suffering from some bus-emo thing?

I really hope not.

I hate feeling all emo. I want to be a happy person.

Yolanda typed my nick at msn today in class "I'M A HAPPY PERSON." "YES, I AM."

I really wish i am. But im very touched because she saw my previous nick "I'm just so useless." "I'm sorry i cant be perfect for you." and decided to change the nick for me.

And she keeps insisting that i am a happy person. Am i? I wish.

And the reason i am feeing this way, you (J) is one of the reasons.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !