I know you want it.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
4/17/2007 09:46:00 PM
Today is my second day of school.

Its so much better than my first i must say. First, i get to sleep late!! That is because we are suppose to be having our field practicum this morning and since we have not been given the childcare centre we are reporting to, this two weeks of tues i get to sleep late!!

Second, the teacher is so much better than my IT teacher ytd. Better as in not as boring. In fact, my english teacher, Miss Chong's class is not boring at all. She's very pretty also so really enjoyed her lesson.

But when she gave us this diagnostic test on grammer, sigh sigh sigh, my english have detoriated!! I realise my grammer sucked now. Ok lah, not as bad as i said lah but i still get some mistakes here and there. Sigh.

Anyway, i went to school for two hours only. A bit lame man. But Sherie and i took the goody bag today even tho we are scheduled for tmr. Haha, so we took the voucher and bought the laptop casing!! Haha, i dunno why im so excited over a casing. lol.

Then we went home after that. I took 61 back cos i dun feel like changing buses. Halway thru the journey, this.. girl.. ( cannot describe her!! later get complains) who sat beside me. She was wearing the mac uniform. And the minute she sat down, i can smell this smell coming from her. I tot is was some cultural thingy but its not!! Its bad breath!!

Wah, the smell is so overwhelming!! Cos i was afraid to show my disgusted face, i turn away. Then after a while, this really strong smell washed over me. You know, actually is bad enough but the sudden big wave of that smell washed over me. I turn and saw her yawning!!!!!!!!!

Its like, oh my god!! I want to get out of here!! You know what i mean right?? When she yawned!! Wah, i dunno what to do to cover the smell lor. Somemore as a window seater like i am, obviously i cant get out. And if i get out and change my seat i will feel sooo bad cos she proly knows why. Sigh, so im like fidgeting a lot.

In the end, i turn my head all the way facing the window and covered my nose with my jacket. I was practically breathing from my jacket. But you know, desperate situation cause for desperate measures. And im so sure anyone will do that if they were sitting at where i was sitting!!

I really pity all the customers she serves today. And her colleagues. Not exactly very lady-like eh? I mean, of cos i cant blame her lah, but at least she drink water or eat some sweets right.

You know what, even thinking abt it now... OMG. I can almost feel i can smell it!! Argh!!

But other than that, nothing really out of the ordinary happened. Maybe just one thing.

I realise the time passes rrreeeaaallllyyyy sllllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwllllllllyyyyyyy today. Dont you think??
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !