I know you want it.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
4/15/2007 10:25:00 PM
Tomorrow is the first day of school!!!

OMG. 'm still not ready for it.I even wrote "Be Cool, Stay Calm" to remind myself that i can do it!!! Yes!!

Actually im not afraid of anything. Not afraid that i can't find the venues or what, what i'm afraid of is that, what should i do during my break time??? I got like 2 to 3 hours of break a day!! And yes, what do i do? Stay in a corner and weep??

Oh man, what i AM afraid of is, feel out of place. Like, so conspicously alone you know? Not that i wont make friends very quickly, i know i will, but shit happens. What if i dont like the person? What if the person dont like me? Argh.

But i know im just saying this so i will feel better tmr cos i know this kind of things wont happen. At least not so soon. And by the time it happens i would have found other friends already. But still, for now, thinking that i will be in a class without any of my grp members does sound scary. Lucky the afternoon classes for me tmr i have Sheila to keep me company. Hehe. God, im sounding so babyish!!! Like i need someone to be there for me all the time.

But hey! I'm cool ok. Im not even thinking of what to do during my break tmr, which normally i would, just to have some plan B in my mind. But now, im cool. I'll just follow the flow.

Wish me luck, guys! I'm gonna need it!! I'm gonna do it!! For all my friends' sake!!
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !