I know you want it.
Thursday, April 05, 2007
4/05/2007 09:22:00 PM
Will you think of me like how i think of you?


Today when i was walking down the interchange's stairs, like always, my mind will drift to you. And remember how we use to walk this stairs together, how you always run in front of me, looking back and smiling at me, how you always chase your bus even before i reach the bottom of te stairs.


I didnt even need prompting i will think of you naturally. And as if on cue, i saw you there, in the middle of the 273 bus queue. I quickly turn away, afraid of letting you see me. But you didnt.


I went to queue at 167, and i look back. You were blocked by hordes of ppl, i cant see you at all. Is this fate? Is this what God wanted? Not letting me see you, even if its the last time?


When you board the bus, i looked up and saw you.. Casually walking to the bak of the bus and sat down. Even small actions like this made me ache. Ache for you even more. But i have to tell myself i dont own you now. Not now, not before. But at least, before, you were close to mine. Say im greedy. I dont want to only almost own you. I want you.


There are so many guys out there.. Why do i only want you?
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !