I know you want it.
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
5/01/2007 08:59:00 PM
I am so happy from ytd night onwards!

Ever since he replied my msg, i was elated!!!!!!!!

At first when i waited for a few minutes and i see no replies, i was thinking that he wont reply me anymore, but thats ok. Never did i know, he atually did reply me!! But i was already asleep at that time so i did not reply.

And in the middle of the night, i woke up suddenly and look at my phone. I SAW HIS REPLY!!! I was so happy so happy and i was actually smiling away to myself. lol.

I didnt dare to reply him at first cos its in the middle of the night. I'm afraid i might wake him up and also im afraid i will reply something stupid cos i was still very sleepy. So i went bck to sleep. And for another time in the morning i woke up and i thought i was dreaming that i saw his msg so i took out my phone and check again. And yes, the msg is there no doubt! =p

But once again i did not reply him first. And after that i started dreaming about him.. dreaming that we were having fun. sigh! I wish that wasn't just a dream..

I was still very tired i dunno why but i woke up to chrage my phone cos it was flat. And i have already been thinking what to reply him. So i replied him, and he replied me again almost instantly lah!! I was so happy!!!!!!!!!! Really really happy you know? And then we sort of chatted by smsing and all the while he was really being a fantastic person man. He was making me smile so much.

But after that we stopped smsing already. But i know thats a start. At least something is looking up. But i dont dare to put in too much hope just in case i will have a big disappointment. But in the same time, i want to believe its not disappointment i am going to face.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !