I know you want it.
Monday, May 28, 2007
5/28/2007 10:00:00 AM
I want to cry. No, i want to die.

I really had tears in my eyes. But i can't cry. When i was talking to Derek yesterday, i feel like crying. When i was talking to Yo just now, i feel like crying. Really really ha tears in my eyes already. What the hell is happening to me?

And it's not like i broke up. It's not like i'm those kind of person who just quarrelled with their boyfriends and is on the verge of breaking up. I'm not like those kind of ppl.

I should be happy, smiling away. But why do i feel like crying! And i don't know how to tell ppl about the shit i'm feeling inside my heart.

I suddenly remembered, one of my sec friend(wont name her) called me once and asked me about feeling the ache in your heart. Not just any ache but really the kind of pain where you can die from it. I'm feeling like this exactly.

Its like you can't breathe. And the pain is there, eating you up. Its not even like those flesh-eating bacteria. The pain you feel is just different.

When i look back at my life since i met you, its all the happiness in this world i feel, yet its all the kinds of pain in this world i felt.

And its since i met you.

And you, the person whom i met, the person who gave me the reason not to cry, not to feel hurt. But its the same you, who desserted me, who left me in this sate i'm in.

My life is just crashing down before me. But there's nothing i can do.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !