I know you want it.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
5/23/2007 10:38:00 PM
Just feel like i should blog again. That's three in a day.

And when i look at other ppl's blog, they are all full of colours and life. But mine is always filled with emotions. And i really do secretly thinks that nobody likes to visit mine because im such an attention seeker right.

I am not seeking emotions. Blogging is just another outlet for me to pour my sad sad tales into words.

I really envy those who can live their lives like they rule it. For me, its otherwise. Sometimes i let life control me instead of controlling it. I know, it bad, but tell me what i should i do.

How come i can console ppl all the time they come to me for help, but when its me who needs help, all i can do is feel all emotional. And why can i always give advices to ppl when i can't give advices to myself when i need them?

I guess thats the way how life works.

I went to read this blog where the person beautifully describes how he wants to grow old with her and have children with her and stay faithful to her but all he can do is try to send psychic messages to her.

It was a really sweet post. But, why can't the person who wrote it sense the psychic message that another person is sending him ( for instance, me?). Why has love always got to be one-sided? Why can't the two person in love tell each other how much they love each other instead of trying to send psychic messages?

I know, its sweet. But how would she ever know that you love her when you didn't even tell her!? And i am trying to tell you i love you. And all you did was, ignore me.

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get. - random.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !