Today i finally resisted the temptation to sit beside the window even though there were many seats available. I thought that would make me feel a little emo but i guess i was wrong.
I was super tired and moody during ppcm today. I took out my notebook and started to draw on it. I just keep drawing on the notebook and now there's this big patch of ink. And then JJ and Sherie ask me if i was ok. I told them i was bored (yeah like real kelin!)
And then after lesson i was actually suppose to go to lulu's house to do the five-min record thing but i was very tired so i told her i will just do it in school instead. So Sherie, JJ, Yo, Zi Yu and jia feng went to the lib cafe to do out work. I bought a hot dog sandwich. Very nice but the auntie was scary!!
And i only spend $1.50 today. The sandwich lasted me the whole day. Then after that we went to canteen 2. I was listening to my ipod and doing the same thing to my foolscap paper. Sigh. Was so moody man.
Saw winson, lewis and jia hao. So i went to sit with them and taled with them. I was laughing laughing but i was like very emo inside. Then me and Zi Yu today keep saying emo stuffs. I don't know, but i think i look like i was a person going to commit suicide.
Then juliana's lecture. Was totally dozing. Until the rel lecture part. Was listening and writing notes. There's a test on friday. Say i'm super, but i just know i'm going to fail. GREAT.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.
Thanks for the apple!
layout
image:
deviantart
fonts:
Dafont
codes/design:
Fishpear
the rest:
promise !