I know you want it.
Monday, May 21, 2007
5/21/2007 09:36:00 PM
Today was really crappy. Totally. Early in the morning the bloody 147 came late. But luckily i wasn't late. And then on the bus, i saw this zach-lookalike. Like wth. Totally scared the shit out of me. Damn it.

Reached school. I told Yolanda about THAT bloddy thing. And she and i was like fuming. And once again my mood was totally spoilt by that stupid incident. And i was very moody lah. When we were about to celebrate Saleha's bday, i pretended to smile and be all hyper about it. But i just keep thinking about that incident. I just can't get it out of my mind.

But it wasn't that i don't Saleha. I ws feeling really lousy. Damn it. One good thing about the practical was that i know this powerpoint custom line thing. I was laughing like shit man. And i was super loud. SUPER loud. But other than that, i was feeling super crappy.

Then lecture, lucky today's lesson was easy. Very logical.

S&W, sians. When i finish running, i was feeling super giddy lah!! I really tot that i was fainting man!! I broke out into cold sweat leh. Sians. But we learnt spiking today. Manage to bring to ball over once out of a thousand times. But nvm.

Then while waiting for Sherie to change, i was crapping there. Talking shit. Lol.

Then me and Zi Yu stroll to canteen one to meet huiting. On the way i was still very hyper lah!! I was jumping around like nobody's business. Then when i reach the canteen i suddenly got high fever!! A very high one man!! I was feeling weak all over. Sians.

And i didn't enjoy myself today during HI lesson. But i was super touched!! Thanks Sherie, Hui Ting, Yi Wen, Zi Yu and Mei ling for their concerns. And Guowen also. Ivan too. Thanks so much guys!

I don't care. I must get well soon.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !