I know you want it.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
6/30/2007 09:51:00 PM
Li Wen, Ivy, Yan Ting and i went to the Fire Station today. Was quite fun and i get to try on the helmet! But then it was rather a short tour. We got to see the fire station though even though we aren't allowed to.

Had fun, laughed a lot, got to know a little 15 months old boy, Askar, laughed a lot. We went, we laughed and we left.

We went to Yan Ting's house to have lunch after that. I played Li Wen's psp but got the character become insane. Haha, i'm such a pro. Yt painted my nails black. They say its emo. I don't really find it emo but still painted it in the end. I'm emo, so what?

Decided to watch Transformer but when we got to tiong the tix were already sold out. So went to LJS to eat. My fav. The name is super funny. Very long, couldn't remember what it was but were laughing like siao.

After we ate we went to buy my hp screen protector but it costs 8 bucks. Must as well kill me. Yt say she wont pay the 2 bucks for me if i buy so i didn't.

So we walked home.

I must be really tired. My sentences are so short and piece by piece. Pardon me if its hard to read. I'm realy tired.

And i still miss you.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !