I know you want it.
Thursday, June 07, 2007
6/07/2007 09:37:00 PM
I'm really dead beat now. Tired beyond words. But still able to talk. And blog.

I hit my leg against the bed today man!! And then the blood was INSIDE my flesh. I was super scared lah. But then cos i meet Ivy already so i quickly put medicine, plaster then rushed out.

Then i just came home and showed my dad my leg. He asked me to poke it so the blood will come out and heal faster. I was quite scared lah but then i still used my and to poke it and it bled like shit. Argh.

But anyway, talking about going out. I went to cosmoprof to sign some paper today. Bloody lame. Just one signature and i have to like go all the way there to sign. Then after that went bugis with ivy. Surprisingly we found our way there. And ivy and i were suppose to be really direction idiot.

Hahas, then we killed time there. I bought two pairs of earrings!!! Hahas! The shop is super cute lah and the 'rules' haha!!

Then after that i went to meet Fu Xing my kindergaten friend. Lol.

Thought it was going to be really awkward but it turned out fine.

Ok, im tired. Should just go to bed. Soon.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !