I know you want it.
Monday, August 13, 2007
8/13/2007 11:35:00 PM
I cannot cry,
These tired eyes remain so dry,
And yet my spirit writhes in pain.
I cannot cry.

Why can’t I cry?

When did impassioned eyes go dry?
Mocking the heavy rain.
I cannot cry.

I dare not cry,

These fears will fill this desert dry,
For tears will flood this helpless plain.
I cannot cry.

I want to cry,

I cannot let these cheeks go dry,
The rain must break these window panes,
I need to cry.

-I ripped this off a-man-of-words' blog, and i can't help but say, damn, i couldn't have put my feelings into words as well as he did.

...

Just when i thought i wasn't the only one feeling lonely, the painful truth sets upon me, almost as if its shouting, "Yes, look around you, no one's like you, no one's feeling the same way as you do!"

I know, and i've tried to be strong.

But i can't face the truth. They all say, truth hurts. How right can they be?

I saw how happy you were as you posed for the camera, as her hands go around your shoulders, touching you. I saw that look on your face, and i realise, that look was never meant only for me. Maybe it wasn't even meant for me. I read how people talk about you, with that loving tone that cuts my heart into million pieces.

I know, and i've tried to be strong.

But a stab in the heart left me here, dying.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !