I was only fully awake when the F16- or 15? fly past. Wahhh! That is my FAVOURITEST part of every year's NDP. And i was so happy it flew right above me. =)
The rest of the show was alright, even though i feel it was kind of lame because so many items was missing. Yan ting and i was complaining and complaining, haha. After the emcee said there won't be any fireworks, everyone started packing and left. I was quite shocked because it was so rude!
Uncle was very funny, he said, "Later there will only be the three of us left." Haha! Yan Ting and i was crapping a lot also. We were laughing at everything, but the content is unsafe to put it in here. I don't want my buttocks hauled to court.
The post parade segment was more exciting. At least i wasn't yawning. Neither was Yan Ting. And when they said the pledge, i hand signed the pledge. I was so happy i could keep up with the tempo, but with a little hiccups in between. We sang the national athem too, and i feel so happy singing it. (=
After that we went to eat supper! Ahhh, there goes all my dieting effort. But i resisted the temptation to eat the fried chicken wings my daddy bought alright? I'm still a good girl. (=
I was so happy when i found out why. I knew i was right, trusting you. And knowing you aren't that type of person at all. (=
Li Wen! I need to talk to you. (=
While waiting for Yan Ting and uncle to come.
Fly past!It was boring so we took photos.
AHHHHHH. CAN YOU SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL THOSE PLANES ARE!It may be gone, but it left memories.I don't know what's this, but its so amazing!
See? It can fly too.
Auntie Ming Xian!
This may look like i eited it, but no. The red spot light was shining at us right at the moment i click "capture'. (=