I know you want it.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
8/18/2007 01:37:00 AM
Lying.
I hate lies, but all i can do,
Is lie to you about the way i feel.
But you'll never know, it's never the case.

"We are never sad cause we are not allowed to be"

As long as i pretend,
As long as i lie,
You'll never see.

"I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak..."

So please,
Just let me be the way
I am.
But,

"Now I know
That I can't make you stay..."

If you ever decided to stay,
please come back to me,
And i promise i'll never lie to you,
again.

At the end of this long, scary tunnel,

"Is it hard understanding
I'm incomplete?"

You know i'll always be,
Wthout you.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !