Tuesday, September 11, 2007
9/11/2007 12:19:00 PM
I had a rough morning yesterday. I woke up feeling this intense pain at the abdomen and scrambled out of bed to the toilet. The pain is so bad and it felt like menstrual cramps. I feel fainty because of the pain and lack of sleep and i know any minute i would pass out. I experienced this thrice before and i fainted at all the occassion. What was worst, i was alone at home.
I was in a blind panic by then and i quickly lied down on bed with the fan beside me. I remembered i was perspiring like crazy at my forehead because it was wet. I was contemplating whether to call my mum at work to tell her but i decided to rest a while and see how it goes. But after a while i couldn't take the pain anymore i went to take my phone and gave her a call. I asked her to come home now and she quickly took a cab home after that. By then i was so weak because of the gnawing pain.
I feel like i could die.
I guess i fell asleep after a while because the next thing i knew my mum came home and quickly applied the oil on me. But by that time the pain was gone, even though i still weak all over. I wanted to bathe but she disallowed me. I was so wet with perspiration. It was so horrible.
I realise it was really menstral pains, and it sucks real bad. I don't ever remember having cramps this bad before.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.
Thanks for the apple!
layout
image:
deviantart
fonts:
Dafont
codes/design:
Fishpear
the rest:
promise !