I know you want it.
Friday, December 07, 2007
12/07/2007 02:06:00 PM
I saw her from a distance, and my heart started beating. I turned excitedly to the one beside me and gesture crazily. I waited until i was closer and i called out to her.

I was blinded by her smile, but its worth it. I'm willing to turn blind a thousand times as long i could see her smile. Even the better, i wish that smile belonged to me.

Its magic, the way i feel.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !