I know you want it.
Sunday, December 02, 2007
12/02/2007 09:22:00 PM
That day, when i let go of my helium balloon, i thought it will fly into the sky, and bringing my sadness along with it. Before i did that, a little told me to write my dreams on it. I was surprised and i asked her if it works. She didn't reply me. I sighed, because i know it won't.

I walked out into the open air and there, i let go of the string in my hand. I swore to myself i won't look up. And then someone shouted, its going to be stucked in the tree! I couldn't help it and i looked up. I saw my blue balloon, being stucked up there in a tree.

Suddenly for a moment, i wished i could undo what i just did. I wished i could climbed up that tree and retrieve it. Everything just paused for a moment, my balloon, instead of bringing aay my sadness and pain, it was left stucked there. And its all because of me.

I turned and walked away, feeling my heart being weighed down even more. I couldn't take it anymore and i turned to ask a friend if my balloon will be stucked there forever. He said no, but we were interrupted by the crowd and i didn't hear the reason why.

Why?

I just know at that time, i felt horrible. And i think i know the reason why. Because i was lonely. Horribly lonely.

Is my balloon still there, stucked in the tree? Will it have to endure the rain and shine? Or will the birds poke it with their beaks and let it die? Will it die by itself instead? I don't know, but i know the balloon will die soon, no matter the reason. I wish my sadness will die too.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !