I know you want it.
Friday, January 25, 2008
1/25/2008 11:27:00 PM
As requested by the fellow MJMGs, I shall update a little.
Now, reaching the last week of the school semester, or rather, reaching my last week and last lap of my year one, assignments workload is overwhelming and breathtaking. Literally breathtaking. (Note the pun)


Just this morning, I slept at four am and got a shock of my life when mummy woke me up at 6.41 am. I was supposed to leave house at seven so I could get a ride from my daddy to school. So I jump-started and washed up quickly. I didn’t even have time to shower and today marked the first time in my poly life that I went to school without showering. Great. What was worst was that, when I am already washed up and changed, my younger brother was still sleeping. So in the end I still have to wait for him to get changed to go to school together.

I went back to nap a while after that until my daddy wake me up. Mummy started nagging at me for not sleeping much because she knew I slept at four. But while she was nagging, she came to me with chicken essence and asked me to drink it. Wow, I think she rock! She even asked me to nap in school when I have the time. Haha. (:

Met friend early in the morning to chill before I start my war on Global Issues. It was a nice morning, I hardly ever make the make the effort to go to school so early but meeting friend to chill was nice. (: Thank you for waking up so early for me just because I requested, you rock! (: and today is the 25th January!

Happy 25th January everyone! (:
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !