I know you want it.
Saturday, January 05, 2008
1/05/2008 11:22:00 PM
Life can be such a nuisance sometimes so I compensate by doing random things on random days to make myself happier than I am. On one random day, I randomly took a bus down to Great World City to randomly loiter around there. So with a friend, we randomly stopped by a random part of GWC and got our butts into a random moving-children-car that sells hotdog and hamburger. A drop of a dollar coin into the machine, we started moving and playing pretend. She drove, trying hard not to hit Santa. I just sat, enjoying the pretend ride and trying to make myself comfortable. I randomly pressed the buttons beside me and be a little crazy. So we randomly sat down there, looking out of the window saying ‘hello’ to random people who walks past. That time, sanity wasn’t even anywhere near my mind.

After the random trip to GWC, we randomly decided to go Tiong Bahru Plaza to slack. We walked around the restaurants, and I reminisced about the times I had my meals there with precious friends. We said we will go to my favourite steamboat place on other random day. We would, wouldn’t we? I hope, at least.

And then we walked past random shops, singing to the song playing on their radio. ‘… How do I ever, ever survive, how do I, oh how do I live…’

Tired, talking about tired, I have been so tired lately I can fall asleep at the darnest time ever. Like that time, I can fall asleep one hour before 2008 arrives (but i am not saying i didn't have fun on 2008 because what we did was crazily screaming Happy MJMG! haha.). And many other times, I fall asleep when I am supposed to do assignments. Let’s not talk about the time when my whole group was panicking about the project that is due in less than 10 minutes time that day, and there I was, with my eyes closed, asleep. My club house has really been my second home where I spend my time sleeping. And many times, what supposed to be a five minutes nap will turn out to be a fucking two hours’ sleep! Please someone just knock some sense into Kelin!

And when life is already such a drag, I need to have cough. Screw cough! But what really hurt was she. I just can’t believe she could say that to me, my heart just crashed when she said I was faking my cough and was only trying to earn her pity. Why would I even try to fake a cough when I hate it so much myself? Whatever, really.

And because I felt like relieving stress, I did things even though I know I will get a hell from my mother (which I did) later. I walked in the rain today, and it felt so good. I want to play puddle again, I want to jump on puddle to puddle like I used to (even though I know I will get sick after that), making myself wet and feel that feeling of adrenaline rush I lack. I know it ain’t going to be a pretty sight if I reached home wet all over because I just know my mother will scream her head off at me and then followed by a loud sigh at why I never listen. But you know, you need to pay to have fun. I learnt that.

Sigh.

I read the papers today and learned that the local comedian, Jimmy Nah has died because of breathing difficulties. I just got a shocked when I read the headlines because I couldn’t believe it at all. Well, I’m not exactly a big fan of his but I get that feeling each time someone dies and they appear on the news. I get so obsessed that many times I picture how my death article will be written in the papers. And I am not afraid to admit that I, am still pretty obsessed now. His death was due to breathing difficulties. Not to scare anyone or whatsoever, I do get breathing difficulties all the time. Like now, I feel I can’t breathe properly and I need to take ginormous (gigantic and enormous together) breath to fill my lungs. I have always needed to do this since young, but I haven’t died yet. Not saying I wouldn’t.

Just that, there are so many ways I could die. Maybe I will die in my dreams tonight like I wished for? Maybe I will wake up tomorrow, and then faint and then never wake up again? I don’t know. But I wish it could be painless. Please make it painless.

I’m counting down the days to go. How long more? I should start preparing, but from where?

Anyway, I am sorry for the hiatus. Recently, I have not even the time to blog-jump and to care about my friends anymore. But you guys must know I still care okay? And I have been busy, crazily busy with work and more work. And then tones and tones of work to finish. And then more work. Tell me how long more.

I am sorry again for this uber ultra ginormous entry. I hope I didn’t bore you to death. Does dying of boredom hurts? Maybe I should try.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !