I know you want it.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
2/06/2008 12:27:00 AM

'Tiak tiak tiak!' -Goes the button.

And then the next thing you know, the magic is gone. But on the road was what made it exciting.

///
10 things i don't like about Chinese New Year this year (in no order of dislike):

1. I have exam on the 15 February, which left me with no time to study at all.
2. School term ended so late I hardly have the time to go shopping for new clothes.
3. Chinese New Year means buying new clothes which is equals to spending money I don’t have.
4. No time to shop equals to no mood to shop equals to WHATEVER.
5. School and CCA alone is enough to kill me, whoever cares about new clothes anymore?
6. I’m still having cough, how to eat the goodies! T.T
7. Chinese New Year equals to double house work to do equal to double T.T.
8. Having to go visiting when my mind is obviously worried shit about exam.
9. Having to look cheerful when I am not.
10. HSS is not having any celebration this year!


On a lighter tone, the 3 things I like about Chinese new year this year (in no order of preference):
1. My friend gave me bakwa because she loves me and it’s my birthday today. (:
2. I get red packets.
3. I get to eat! (Screw cough, really.)
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !