I know you want it.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
3/15/2008 12:24:00 AM
Make me believe,

That wishes wished upon 11.11 do come true.
Because, i am starting to doubt it.
You do realise, 'lie' lies in the middle of the word, 'Believe'.

I don't need your constant rantings to make things better for me. It'll be fantastic, if you could give me some peace, because you don't know what i am going through at all. You never will, and you're not helping at all.

So many times, i thought i would break down, then i will chide myself, only weak people cry.
But i cannot help it. And i doubt you even see the emotional roller coaster that goes on crazily in me. It threatens to break apart any moment, and i'll be gone.

But would you even care?

You just can't see it at all. I understand you get stress of your own at times, but do you honeslty think i lead a life with nothing more than a few hiccups of yours? Do i look like i am truly happy? You must have been deceived. I forgot to warn you, i am a pretty good actress.

One day, i'll take flight, i swear i will. But no, i will not bring away any scratches, any scars, any blood with me. You can have them, as my parting gift to you. Cry over it. I'll throw them in your face, and make you realise, the pain you have given me, there's nothing you can do to undo it. I'll do myself a favour, i'll take flight.

I'll make you eat your own words, and make you regret every single, little fucking things you've said to me that sliced my heart, ever so slowly, each time making it bleed as you go. But you will not see them because you don't even care.

If you even ever tried, then you're a pretty good actor yourself, because i don't see it happening!

I'd rather be found in the woods, in the wilderness, my background unknown to anyone. Because, i don't even know if i really belonged here. If i did, you are certainly not displaying it to me. You make me feel like i didn't belong. Then tell me where i belong!

But i don't need your help, i have already found where i belonged. Certainly not in your heart. I belonged to the sky.

People have dreams to pilot planes, but no, not me. I just belong in the sky, flying on my own, feeling the wind blow past me and in the direction of my hair. There, is where i will truly find the reason to smile, because right here where i am now, a smile can't even survive for a minute with you around. In the sky, i am on my own, i doubt i will be afraid of loneliness anymore. It's where i want to belong.

I know i could fly, because, when i leave this place; probably in a crash or maybe a BOOM!; just like the dream, anything could happen.

I wish upon 11.11, that my time comes soon. Then i will be in the sky, smiling.

11.11, make me believe you are real.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !