I know you want it.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
4/26/2008 04:17:00 PM
What killed my life.

The sounds of the car engines were my deepest nightmare. Never would I ever imagine my parents would sell me away for a big sum of money. I do not think they understood, I do not want to be anything big, I just want to be with them. They never understood this. As the trees and jungles slowly became skyscrapers and city life, I sat in the car and I felt a sense of loss. With my parents gone, I was left pretty much alone on the streets to fend for myself. I am only that young! How could anyone do this to a kid like me! I was not able to defend myself, or it would have been different today. I had the longest road ahead of me to explore, yet my future was dashed so ruthlessly in just one night. It was surprising how just one word would change my whole entire life. AIDS was my killer. It did not only kill my future, it killed me, as a person. I was sentenced to death, without so much of a trial.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !