I know you want it.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
2/11/2009 11:53:00 PM
I remember one of my old primary school chinese teacher once told us about a book about life that she read. It mentions about a white candle you would see when you close your eyes, and that candle represents your life. In it, you can see how long more can the candle burn, and when the candle dies out, it's the end.

I don't know why, but that sentence about the candle burning created such a strong impression on me, i am not so ready to forget it yet. I remember i would wish with all my might that at night, i would see my own candle. I wanted so much to know how long more i can stay here before it's my time to go. But a small part of me was really afraid to find out when i am going to die.

It's like a time bomb, anything could trigger it and then it blows up and you're gone. Without so much of a warning, it could be the end. It's always a pity when things - life have to end.

An article i read taught us to embrace life and carry on, even after a loss of a loved one. I know it's easy to say, but i wish i never have to embrace my life that way.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !