I know you want it.
Saturday, January 09, 2010
1/09/2010 12:36:00 AM
He sat me down and gently patted my back. He didn’t say anything but allowed me to wallow on his shoulders. That was something I love about Bruce. He doesn’t try to make me stop crying but allows me to let my emotions out. No matter how long I am going to cry, he will wait till I was ready to speak.

What seemed like three hours yet only three minutes later, I was all cried out and ready to speak to him.

‘I don’t understand why is it so hard to communicate with them! I’ve tried really hard, I have!’ I screamed. Now that I was done crying, anger has taken over.

‘It’s all right. It takes time, don’t rush things. After all, you’ve got me.’ Bruce smiled.

I sighed and throw my arms in the air. I laid down on his bed and looked at his ceiling, which was also the floor of my room. Bruce laid down beside me and looked at me.

After a while, he asked, ‘Are you sure it’s all right for you to leave your room for so long?’

‘It’s all right. They probably won’t notice my absence.’ I snorted.

Bruce patted my head gently and smiled. We laid down on the bed, without speaking a word. It was different when Bruce was around. The silence between us was not awkward, but very comfortable. I feel safe with him beside me and words were not needed to make the connection real.

I was deep in thought, thinking of a perfect way to get out of my miserable life. Suddenly, I had an idea and sprung up. Bruce was alarmed at my sudden movement and sprung up beside me too.

I turned to face him, with both my arms shaking his shoulders.

‘Bruce, Bruce! I just had the most brilliant idea!’ I shouted, while shaking him.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !