I know you want it.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
6/24/2010 01:48:00 PM
I have been having dreams about my brother a lot lately.
In my dreams, we were always so happy, doing things together as siblings.
I hate waking up because I know you won't be there. I want to cry because I miss you so much, yet I am so happy about spending time with you in my dreams.
Last night, I dreamt that you took me out and we played with the bear-catching machine. You dropped a dollar in and caught a plush for me. It was the first time we did this together and I was elated. You went on and caught another three bears for me. I lined them up nicely on my bed and showed off to everyone that you caught them for me. I wish I didn't have to wake up and find that the bears aren't exactly lined up on my bed. I wish the dream had been true and we had, in fact had this special moment together as brother and sister.

Just now, I had to say goodbye to you on Skype once again. I was glad we weren't on video or I might just cry again. I hate crying in front of you because I want you to know that I am a strong girl. I am sorry that I broke down last week at the air port. You know, I never really got over that. I still think about it every day. I really hate saying goodbye to you. This time, I am saying goodbye to you for another three months. How many more of this goodbyes do I have to endure before you come back?

I have been feeling so down about my university and I wished you had been here to help me and comfort me. But you were so far away and even though you did comfort me, nothing beats having you physicall around. I feel so helpless without you around. It's like someone had taken away the superhero in my life. For another three months, I have to bear not seeing your email every morning and talking to you whenever you can. The only thing I look forward to waking up in the morning is to read your email, and now this has to stop for another three months.

As hard as it is, I am going to be strong and do my best. I will keep your words in mind and do you proud one day, just like how you're doing Singapore and us proud. Thanks for helping me even right until the last minute before you really had to go and start your life in military school. You had so many other pressing matters to think about, yet you chose to take the time to help me because I needed it. I hate having to trouble you so much but you never seem to mind one bit at all. Your help has always come when I needed it to the most and have no one else to turn to. I don't know how I can thank you enough.

Just know that I love you and I'm awaiting for you to come back. I am waiting to see you fly in the sky, and I'm waiting for you to bring me on a trip of my life on your plane. Now, whenever I see planes in the sky, or the many fighter planes during National Day, I will think of you. One day, you'll be one amazing pilot.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !