I know you want it.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
6/17/2010 09:08:00 PM
I remember once, when we were younger, you taught me how to stop crying. I want you to teach me how to stop crying once again. I want you to be by my side, and tell me everything is okay and that i don't have to cry. I want you to hug me again, kiss me on my forehead and tell me there's nothing to cry about. I miss your touch and your gentle words that has never failed to calm me. I miss coming back home and searching for you in your room. I miss just going into the room and tell you nonsense. I miss listening to your stories and learning about your world. I miss complaining to you just about everything. I miss having you around to ask for advice whenever i need because you never fail to help me. I miss your prescence at home. I miss you calling me, 'Mei!' I just miss everything about you. Must i really wait for four years? God, i want to fall into a deep sleep and wake up four years later and see you. I hate waking up every morning and know you won't be around. I hate going to sleep each night with the fear that my tears will fall again. God, i hate that. Please let 1460 days be over now.
The APPLE
HSS
NP ECH
Choir'03-06
Prefectorial Board'04-06
HeadFirstForHalos'05
Active member of The Breakfast Crew'06
Until recently an active member of Concern Club'07
Good Apples
PSP
The Sims Games
Sabrina
Snoweeeeeee
Digital Camera
McLAREN MERCEDEZ
Unlimited flow of Soba/Sashimi
New pair of covered shoes
New Spectacles
New sports shoes
New clothes
More spongebobs!
New water bottle
Go Thailand
Solve my rubiks
Take up martial arts/Wushu
Learn dancing,
Drama,
Drums,
Guitar
Slim down
AppleIpod
Samsung E900
Her/You
Search for the apple, friends!
Ivy
Yan Ting
Li Wen
Beat
Debbie
Yu Ping
Brian
Mei qi
Mr Tan
Clara
1A02
Spread the message of my apple.

Thanks for the apple!
layout
image: deviantart
fonts: Dafont
codes/design: Fishpear
the rest: promise !